Things I have learned in my first year of blogging…
- If you never start, it will never happen
- The best time to start was last year, the next best time to start is now.
- Taking nice pictures is hard and takes loads of practice
- You will want to smash your camera
- Patience is definitely a virtue
- Take lots of deep breaths
- Find inspiration in anything you enjoy
- Blogging can be expensive if you let it be
- Practice practice practice! (makes perfect)
- Don’t spend too much time admiring others (or you won’t get your own work done!)
- Collaborate and celebrate
- Nothing is impossible
if you want to go fast go alone, if you want to go far go with others
This is one of my favourite quotes ever. I think this is so true. The things I love about discovering blogs and vlogs, is really the sense of connection and community that comes through. They take us on a journey with them and it’s so amazing that in tuning in we get a front row seat! Watch people grow and develop and try new things. I hope to do a few more collaborations in the future and hope you enjoy following my journey too.